In life everyone makes mistakes, including the Credit Reporting Agencies and Credit Vendors (lenders, credit card issuers, banks, collection agencies, etc.).Â What is important to realize is that while you are expected to be responsible for your debt, they are responsible to report it accurately.
- Collection Agencies Continue To Lead In Top Complaints Filed With Washington Stateâ€™s Attorney General
- Clay Man Can Sue Debt Collector For Suing Him In Wrong Court
- Debt Collection Company Sued For Threatening Lawsuit
- State Attorneys Seek to Overhaul Foreclosure Process
- Credit Repair Scams – Four Tell-Tale Signs