- Collection Agencies Continue To Lead In Top Complaints Filed With Washington State’s Attorney General
- Clay Man Can Sue Debt Collector For Suing Him In Wrong Court
- Debt Collection Company Sued For Threatening Lawsuit
- State Attorneys Seek to Overhaul Foreclosure Process
- Credit Repair Scams – Four Tell-Tale Signs
Category Archives: F.D.C.P.A.
Syracuse, NY – A town of Clay man who was sued for a credit card debt has won the right to pursue his own lawsuit against the debt collector for suing him in the wrong court. The U.S. Second Circuit … Continue reading